Friday, August 17, 2007

He got the job...

okay so I was going to write about my prefered time to scrapbook, but first I have to say, "KEVIN GOT THE JOB!" Kevin has wanted to get back into high school for the last two years (since he went to middle school). My first choice has always been Millikan: it is the closest to home, good students, less problems workwise, closest to Matt's (and next year Kate's) schools, just better. But, I know I cannot be the one to tell him what to do. Well, the karma is coming my way...he got a call today...he is going to teach Earth Science to ninth graders...it's not p.e., but that is just fine and dandy for me! He gets to help coach basketball which he has missed for two years now. He is still holding a little bit in until HRS calls, but in my opinion, he got the job.

2 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Congrats!!

Thanks for entering my blog candy, I've announced the winners!! Hope you stop by and visit me again :)

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

thanks for stopping by my blog.
Yes, we must live close to each other if you visit the Nature Center too.
I'm in Lakewood, not too far from there.
Have a great day!