Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Attempts at Blogging

Okay so I guess I will try to customize this blog, but first a few notations. What is the allure of blogging? For me it seems to be a sort of public diary keeping. Myabe a way to communicate with friends who live out of the area, that would basically be Tiffany and Kristin, and maybe Elizabeth since I hardly ever see her anyways.

Latest news...15 days of school left, I can hardly wait; I gave my final for Long Beach City College tonight...hurray...a few weeks until summary school starts at LBCC for six weeks.

Matt is doing really well in school finishing up the school year with exciting kindergarten activities: the Greg and Steve Show in Redondo Beach, first time lunch at the cafeteria, and his first classroom speech about dinosaurs.

Kate is so funny. She says silly things, she is really a mimic of Matt!

Kevin is still playing basketball on Wednesday nights, it might be a Wednesday night ritual to blog while the kids are asleep and kevin is playing basketball.

No comments: