Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lists of Fives

five jobs I've had
1. bank teller
2. tennis club pro shop attendant/snack bar attendant
3. teacher, high school, middle school, college
4. tutor
5. salesperson, Express and Nordstrom

five movies I can watch over and over
1. Cutting Edge
2. anything with Julia Roberts
3. Lethal Weapon movie series
4. Beverly Hills Cop series
5. any of the DVDs the kids have


five TV shows I love
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Shark
3. CSI
4. Medical Investigation (not on anymore)
5. Burn Notice/Psych both on the same channel!

five of my favorite dishes
1. pasta
2. Tacos from Jack in the Box (the 2 for 99 cent ones, I know, gross!)
3. chicken gyros
4. Cobb salad from California Pizza Kitchen (no eggs, no tomatoes)
5. anything with chicken

five places I've vacationed
1. Cape Cod, MA and Rochester, NY (same trip)
2. Washington D.C. and surrounding areas
3. Portland, OR and South Oregon, driving up the coast
4. San Francisco, CA (countless times)
5. Hawaii

five celebrities i wanted to marry when i grew up
1. Nick Taylor from Duran Duran
2. C. Thomas Howell (who is that??? you wonder)
3.
4.
5.

five sites I visit almost daily
1. 2peas
2. aol
3. groupwise and lbcc
4. This is Me Challenge Site
5. Yahoo group - Cocoa and Scrappers' Challenge

five places I would rather be now
1. Jean's Pool
2. my scrapbook shed
3. in bed
4. the beach
5. my bed

No comments: